Sunday, September 30, 2012

Classroom Organization & Posting Objectives Ideas

Love these weekly organizing bins from Lakeshore Learning. 
I use these to store lessons, worksheets, activities, etc. that I will be using for the week.  Sometimes when I'm super efficient, I plan a week or two ahead.  All I use is a yellow cardstock sheet as a divider with a small sticky note (with the date, for example W-8/26/12) on the top right hand corner of the cardstock.  This is worth the investment. You can also do this with other bins as well.  What a great way to be ready to teach with materials at hand!

Lakeshore Learning All Purpose Organizer


Going to change the labels that came with the set to the cuter ones I got from
http://kindercraze.blogspot.com.au/search/label/organization


This is another great way to lay out your lesson plans for the day or week.  I took some colored file folders and laid them out, then I labeled the subject with address labels on a green note card backing.  Red for language arts, yellow for math, green for ELD, and blue for science, social studies, and Friday art; I coordinated my folders to the color of my school/district curriculum.  The ones I used here are the wavy tab multi-colored file folders, which I bought from Staples awhile back.  Not sure if they still carry these kind.   
 


Posting Objectives

Objectives tell the students what they are learning for the week or day. 
They can also be learning goals which can be aligned with Common Core. 
I put my objectives on a pocket chart so they are easy to change. 

 Here are two examples. 



2 comments:

  1. Good Day

    Instant Personal Loans – There are times when you might need money urgently at a very short notice but are running out of cash. You may wonder as to which lender might sanction a loan at such an occasion! Much to your surprise, you can avail instant personal loans immediately. They are processed very fast, say within 24 hours. You can use these loans for any personal need of yours. You also have the choice to apply for this loan online. Yes, within the comfort of your home, you can apply for this loan and save yourself of all the hassles which you might have to go through otherwise contact us now: email: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com
    Whats-App no +919667837169
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM
    1) Full Name:
    2) Gender:
    3) Loan Amount Needed:.
    4) Loan Duration:
    5) Country:
    6) Home Address:
    7) Mobile Number:
    8)Monthly Income:
    9)Occupation:
    )Which did you here about us.

    Do you need an urgent loan at 3% APPLY: markthomasfinanceltd@gmail.com
    Whats-App no +919667837169
    Dr. Mark Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emergency Cash Loans Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South. I live in UK London and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $350,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $350,000.00 U.S. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs. Phyllis Sue South that refer you to him. contact Dr. James Eric via email: financialserviceoffer876@gmail.com Whats-App +918929509036

    ReplyDelete