Follow by Email

Friday, September 28, 2012

Check Out New Math Number Practice On TPT

Just finished uploading a few math number writing practices.  My favorites are the strips of number writing practices. 

TIP: Print two copies of each, copy back-to-back, for more practice.  Start out with 1-20 first.

  
 

Use these empty strips as counting mats to count linking cubes/colored tile squares, or small counters.

 
I use the blank ones that has a place for score as assessment tools to monitor growth. 
 
 
 
 

Here are a few more number writing practice sheets.

 
 


Get your free copies at my TPT!

Click here for complete set ! (Google Docs)


Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. These are great! Thank you for sharing them. My kiddos love to sign the Dr. Jean song about numbers while we practice handwriting.

    I am happy to be your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great formats! My daughter needs a little extra help with writing her numbers - these are going to be perfect. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic!!! Thanks for sharing. Would you be OK if we were to use these with all our K students in our district-Rochester Public Schools, MN? We would give you credit for creating them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - It looks like you have stopped blogging but I just found this page and thought I should say - thank you! Great resource!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really awesome. Thanks for your kind help.

    ReplyDelete